Farming Connect - Skills Application funding window is currently open until 5pm Friday 26 February 2021
Eligible individuals registered with Farming Connect can access up to 80% funding for completing short training courses.
Is there a course that could be of benefit to you? Click here to see what courses are available http://bit.ly/2tuVt14
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNDED TRAINING:
There are 3 parts to the application process
Before you can apply for training, you need to:
- Be registered with Farming Connect
- Access the Business Wales (BOSS) website via Sign on Cymru at https://businesswales.gov.wales/boss/
- Complete an online Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- Your PDP will help you identify the courses which will strengthen your skills and help you develop your business. – Here at PMR we can help you with this.
- You are now ready to complete your training application form on BOSS, which will ask you for your selected course title, its cost and your chosen training provider. Once you are content, press SUBMIT.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application within approximately three weeks after the application window closes. Training will need to be completed within nine months from your notification date or your application will become void, and you will be unable to apply for funding towards that course again.