Penultimate Farming Connect Application Window
The funding application window is open!
Eligible individuals registered with Farming Connect can access up to 80% funding for completing short training courses.
Could a short training course help you meet your business objectives?
Could it help you identify the training which would most benefit you, eligible family members and your workers?
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNDED TRAINING:
There are 3 parts to the application process before you can apply for training, you need to:
- Be registered with Farming Connect
- Access the Business Wales (BOSS) website via Sign on Cymru at
- Complete an online Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- Your PDP will help you identify the courses which will strengthen your skills and help you develop your business
- You are now ready to complete your training application form on BOSS, which will ask you for your selected course title, its cost and your chosen training provider. Once you are content, press SUBMIT.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application within approximately three weeks after the application window closes. Training will need to be completed within nine months from your notification date or your application will become void, and you will be unable to apply for funding towards that course again.
Further Information ➡ http://bit.ly/2tuVt14
PDP ➡ http://bit.ly/2EqwU7J
Course List ➡ http://bit.ly/2tuVt14
If you need any help with your application, please call your Local Development Officer -
details of which can be found on the Farming Connect website
For more training information: www.pmrtraining.org.uk